- Twirl (2010) - Fourth Year Design Project - (Team of 5) Drawing in 3d space (kinda like light art)
- Free Playbook Offer - Splatter Shot, My Pet, Death Clock, CueCards (2010) - 1day game for fiancee, sister, brother, and i, to get a free Playbook
- Big2 Multiplayer (2010) - (Team of 2) Android Big2 multiplayer card game
- Artificial Intelligence (2010) - (Team of 2) University of Waterloo ECE 457 Course
- Distributed Networking (2010) - (Team of 2) University of Waterloo ECE 428 Course
- Communications (2010) - (Team of 2) University of Waterloo ECE 454 Course
- Capture Me (2009) - Really quick screenshot snipping tool made to prove it's easy to make
- SLAG Magic Home (2009) - Automated Home - (Team of 4) Demo only, isn't actually connected to a home
- Distributed Shooter (2009) - (Team of 2) Distributed multipler shooter game prototype for testing distributed game theory
- Konquest Kore (2008) - the MVP i'm working on, in PHP
- REST Client (2008) - Simple Android REST Client
- Bubble Chat (2006) - One to one XMPP chat app - Used to chat with, now my fiancee, when msn messenger didn't cut it.
- Bot Arena (2005) - Fight with your AI scripted bot in an arena.
- Konquest Characters (2003) - Click for sample image, more - Character generation made in highschool for forums (now Offline)
- Pet Wars (2002) - Web game made in highschool to fight each other (now Offline)
- Pricenetwork.ca (2001) - Pricenetwork - Deal hunters
- Trash Blaster 3000 (2001) - Action game with subliminal messaging to clean streets made for high school credits
- Konquest (this) (1999) - this site
- Frogger Clone (1998) - Built in grade 7 without knowledge of arrays; imagine the amount of code to move multiple cars, logs, alligators etc.
*Email me if you are interested about these projects. I still have the code for most of them somewhere.